Get Access Now!
Prima on Twitter
Best selling eGuides
1 - 5 of 10 Next »
Top eGuide pre-orders
Vehicles are one of the highlights of any Battlefield game. Nothing can be more entertaining than hopping into a tank and cruising across the landscape, laying waste to enemy vehicles and structures alike. Armored Kill takes vehicle combat to the next level, featuring giant maps and new vehicles, including tank destroyers, mobile artillery units, and the powerful gunship.
The light vehicles are the fastest land vehicles in the game, useful for rushing control points and M-COM stations at the start of a battle. But their light armor and exposed positions make them death traps if driven into heavy action. Most explosive munitions can disable these vehicles with one hit, potentially killing the driver and passengers. Their greatest defensive assets are their speed and their off-road capability. To ensure survival, use these vehicles to traverse terrain on a map’s periphery, and stay away from heated battles near control points and M-COM stations. Although these vehicles can attain high speeds on roads, most roads are traveled by larger and more deadly vehicles, like tanks and IFVs. So stay off-road and out of sight. Such tactics are essential when staging raids on distant enemy-held control points or M-COM stations. There are no vehicle unlocks or loadout options for the light vehicles.
Nationality: US and RU Description: Fast unarmored transport vehicle with two seats.
Field NotesThe quad bike is the fastest ground vehicle available, making it ideal for zipping across the battlefield at high speed while avoiding the slower, heavily armored vehicles. The driver has no access to weapons, but the passenger riding on the back can equip all weapons in their troop kit. But at high speed, firing from the back of a fast-moving quad bike is highly inaccurate.
Light Vehicle Tactics
- Quad bikes have no armor, leaving the driver and passenger completely exposed. Furthermore, the vehicle can be quickly destroyed by small-arms fire, so keep moving and avoid areas of high enemy concentration.
- Quad bikes make excellent car bombs. Stick two or three C4 charges to the front of a quad bike and then drive it into the side or rear of an enemy tank or tank destroyer. While traveling at high speed, jump off the quad bike approximately 20 meters before impacting the enemy vehicle. The quad bike will continue traveling in a straight line toward the enemy vehicle. When the driverless quad bike makes contact, detonate the C4 to score an unorthodox vehicle kill.
- It’s possible to accurately fire guided anti-vehicle weapons like the Javelin, IGLA, or Stinger from the back of a moving quad bike. This combination can make the quad bike a formidable threat on a battlefield filled with tanks and aircraft.
- Given their speed, quad bikes are great for scoring road kills. Simply drive directly toward enemy troops at high speed and run them down before they can dash out of your way.
- At the start of a battle, don’t drive off in one of these vehicles until a teammate hops on the back. On most maps, these vehicles serve as your team’s primary means of transportation. Stranding teammates at your base won’t win you any fans. However, your squadmates can spawn into the vehicle if there is an available seat.
- Quad bikes can perform some amazing jumps. Look for ramps or other sloped terrain to send this vehicle flying through the air.
- What's New?
- Armored Kill Multiplayer Scoring
- Armored Kill Vehicle Assignments
- Armored Kill Ribbons, Medals & Dogtags
- Armored Kill Camos
- Armored Kill Achievements & Trophies