THE ELDER SCROLLS V: SKYRIM
Get Access Now!
Prima on Twitter
Best selling eGuides
1 - 5 of 11 Next »
Top eGuide pre-orders
3.1 Skills and Perks Overview
This section is arguably the most important in terms of character development. It details every Skill and Perk in the game, and offers advice on what Perks to take based on your play style. Remember: You are what you play. You can develop any Skill you want, at any time; don’t ever feel ‘locked in’ to a specific path just because you’ve focused on it in the past...
There are 18 Skills in Skyrim, divided into three major sets: Combat, Magic, and Stealth. As each Skill increases, its primary effect improves; you also gain access to Perks in that Skill that can grant you powerful new abilities or bonuses...
- Song of the Dragonborn
- Character Creation Introduction
- The Races of Skyrim
- Racial Advantages
- Improving Skills
- The Trainers of Skyrim
- Improving with Skill Books
- General Advice on Improving Skills
- Skill Constellations Introduction
- Combat Skills: The Path of Might
- Stealth Skills: The Path of Shadow
- Magic Skills: The Path of Sorcery
- The Battlemage