Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier has suffered a delay to its original June 15th release dates, publisher Ubisoft has announced.
Ubisoft has given no specific reason for the delay.
If you’re thinking about buying the title and wondering if you’re puter is up to it, take a look at the system requirements below:
Minimum hardware requirements:
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP (with Service Pack 3)/Windows Vista (with Service Pack 2)/ Windows 7 (with Service pack 1), both 32 bit & 64 bit versions
- Processor: Intel Pentium D 3.0 Ghz or AMD Athlon64 X2 4400+ 2.2Ghz RAM: 1GB Windows XP / 2GB Windows Vista or Windows 7
- Video card: 256 MB DirectX-compliant, Shader 4.0-enabled video card
- DirectX: DirectX 9.0c
- DVD-ROM drive: DVD-ROM speed 4x, dual-layer drive
- Sound card: DirectX 9.0c - compliant sound card
- HDD space: 25 GB
- CPU: Intel Core2 Quad Q9450/ AMD Phenom II X4 940 or higher
- RAM: 2 GB Windows XP / 3 GB Windows Vista & 7
- Graphics Card: 1024 MB DirectX-compliant, Shader 4.0-enabled video card based on nVidia GeForce GTX 460 or AMD/ATi HD 5850 or better
The futuristic, tactical shooter came to the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 last month to a great reception from fans and critics alike.
Get our official strategy guide for Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier!