It's been awhile since The Last of Us released on PlayStation 3. Arguably one of the best games the platform has ever seen, fans have eagerly awaited more story-driven content from Naughty Dog. With the release of the Left Behind single-player DLC on February 14, they got their wish.
In case you hit a roadblock or can't find that elusive collectible, we've been hard at work solving these problems for you. We'll do our best to stick to the facts, laying off the spoilers as much as possible, allowing you to enjoy the story firsthand.
This walkthrough will show you the location of all Artifacts, Optional Conversations and show you how to unlock all Trophies, including the following:
- Don't Go - Easy: Finish Left Behind on Easy
- Don't Go - Normal: Finish Left Behind on Normal
- Don't Go - Hard: Finish Left Behind on Hard
- Don't Go - Survivor: Finish Left Behind on Survivor
- BFFs: All Optional Conversations found in Left Behind
- Picked Clean: All Left Behind Collectibles Found
- Nobody's Perfect: Played Jak X Combat Racing
- Angle Knives - Defeat Black Fang without getting hit
- Skillz: Win the water gun fight
- Brick Master: Win the brick throwing contest
It's worth noting that if you complete Left Behind on the Survivor difficulty, you will unlock all four levels of the Don't Go Trophy.
The Last of Us: Left Behind Walkthrough