Absolver hit earlier this week, but had some issues with network stability. Today, a new Absolver update patch has been released and we’ve got all of the patch notes for you. Read on to find out the changes developer SloClap has made in the latest Absolver update 1.04 patch notes (although it seems to be 1.03 for some). There hasn’t been a ton of changes, but some general bug fixes and quality of life adjustments that are sure to make players happy.
Absolver Update 1.04 Patch Notes
- Crash fix related to combo edition
- Engine crash fixes than can produce corrupted save data
- Crash fix on dialog
- Improved overall stability
- Fixed save data corruption issue
- Fixed waterfall shader issue