With the release of Battlefield Hardline just a little more than two weeks away, Visceral Games today announced their exclusive Battlefield Hardline Premium program. Veterans of Battlefield 3 and Battlefield 4 will be familiar with the promotion, while new players to the franchise may know it as a season pass, something commonly offered up by other titles.
Whereas previous Battlefield games have included all planned multi-player expansions, Battlepacks, and exclusive in-game customization options with the premium service, this year things will be bumped up a notch. Battlefield Hardline will also offer Legendary Status, as well as the all-new Gun Bench.
Battlefield Hardline Premium
- Four super features
- Masks – New player masks with unique gameplay benefits tied to the theme of each mask
- Gun Bench – Provides players with the ability to visually customize their weapons and track their kills per weapon
- Competitive Play – Support for competitive play through Battlefield Hardline Premium-access only tournaments and ladders
- Legendary Status – Provides re-playability of the entire progression system
- Four digital expansion packs featuring new multiplayer maps, modes, vehicles, in-game content and a story themed throughout all four
- Battlefield Hardline: Criminal Activity – Players have to make a name for themselves in fast-paced, highly-destructible new maps littered with small-time crime jobs. Available summer 2015
- Battlefield Hardline: Robbery – Take down the opposition head on and progress through key locations with major cinematic action. Available summer 2015
- Battlefield Hardline: Getaway – This is frantic, high-speed chases that immerse players deeper in the heist. Available fall 2015
- Battlefield Hardline: Betrayal – There is a rat in every operation and players will have to find out who to trust. Available winter early 2016
- Two weeks early access to all expansion packs
- 12 Gold Battlepacks
- New personalization options including gun camos, ammo skins, and more Battlefield Hardline Premium exclusive in-game items
- Access to double-XP, in-game missions, and more Battlefield Hardline Premium exclusive events
- Priority position in server queues
Battlefield Hardline will be available on March 17, 2015 in North America, and March 19, 2015 in Europe. Battlefield Hardline Premium can be purchased separately for $50. For more information on the latter, check out the newly released trailer down below.