Helicopters are a great way to get around in Blackout, Call of Duty Black Ops 4’s exciting take on battle royale. Helicopters tend to be a very popular method of transportation in Blackout, so players who want to pilot one should try to land at a helicopter spawn location straightaway from the start of the match to take the chopper before another player does. Below, we’ve listed all of the helicopter spawn locations in Blackout that we know of so that you can know exactly where to land to become Blackout’s next eye in the sky.
All Blackout Helicopter Locations
Helicopters can provide a huge advantage for players and squads in Blackout, as it gives players tons of mobility and can allow an entire squad to easily traverse the map in relative safety. Players can even use helicopters as a jumping off point to redeploy their wingsuit in Blackout. As such, helicopters tend to be very popular vehicles in Blackout. If you plan on going straight to one of the helicopter locations at the start of the match, be prepared to run into other players looking to beat you to the cockpit.
Unsurprisingly, most of the helicopters in Blackout spawn atop a helipad. Keep an eye out for helipads and commit these helicopter locations to memory so that you know precisely where to find a chopper in Blackout.
- Cargo Docks - At the south corner of the Cargo Docks, look for a helicopter location near the edge of the dock overlooking the southern shore.
- Construction Site - The Construction Site is one of the easiest places to find a helicopter in Blackout. The helipad platform is located high up on the northeast side of the skyscraper, which means players can reach it relatively quickly after deploying at the start of the match, depending on the initial chopper’s entry route.
- Estates - There is a helipad located on the south side of the building on the eastern half of Estates, behind the wall that surrounds the perimeter.
- Factory - Players can find a helicopter platform on the southernmost part of Factory, in between two sets of large metal cylinders.
- Firing Range - There are actually two helicopter spawn locations near Firing Range. One is near the bridge leading to Rivertown, while the other is in a fenced-off area directly south of the Firing Range. These won’t have helipads though, so just keep an eye out for the helicopters themselves.
- Nuketown Island - Look for a helicopter spawn location on the northwest corner of the town on Nuketown Island. The helipad is at the end of the street that connects to the main road off of the island.
- Turbine - There is one more helicopter pad located on the south side of Turbine, just east of the bend in the main road.
Although helicopters tend to spawn in predictable locations in Blackout, that doesn’t mean that they will always be there when you go to find one. However, if you can land fast enough, then you may be able to "get to the choppa" before anyone else.