Destiny 2 has been going strong since launch, and today the title received a hotfix to address some issues. This latest Destiny 2 hotfix for September 18, 2017 addresses some issues with an item, the user interface and a few other general concerns. Read on to find out exactly what’s been updated and see how it impacts the game in the 184.108.40.206 Destiny 2 hotfix.
Destiny 2 Hotfix Notes
- Fixed an issue that caused players to not receive Man O’ War Linear Fusion Rifle Quest Reward when they have a full weapon inventory
- Players can obtain their missing Man O’ War from Asher Mir on IO
- Fixed an issue where the Prism modifier did not persistently display the currently featured element
- Prism will now display a brief screen effect when the element changes to increase visibility
- This will also resolve an issue impacting the Momentum modifier
- Fixed an issue where a Raid object was receiving an unintended amount of damage from Wardcliff Coil
- Fixed an issue where completing a Meditation before selecting it from Ikora would hide that Meditation and prevent players from completing it receiving appropriate rewards.
- Fixed a rare memory leak that would result in a Matchmaking crash
Stay tuned to Prima Games as you will find more strategies and advice in our Destiny 2 game hub!