The arrival of Destiny: Rise of Iron brings new story missions, strikes, and even the new Wrath of the Machine raid to the Destiny universe. There are a lot of small nuances and tactics that you’ll need to be aware of as you take on the raid, and the boss enemies within. Because of that we’ve put together this comprehensive guide to each and every part of the raid. Here you will find detailed strategies to help you take down each and every boss, as well as detailed strategies for finding all of the hidden chests in the Wrath of the Machine raid. We’ve got a lot to cover, so let’s get started.
Wrath of the Machine Raid Tips
The first thing we want to go over are a few tips that will make your life easier while you’re taking on the raid.
- Bring a full Fireteam. Six people are absolutely needed to make the most of this raid, and you’re going to struggle to get things taken care of if you don’t have the proper number of people along for the ride.
- Make sure you are a high enough Light Level. In the past players have been able to start the raids in Destiny while still several Light Levels beneath the recommended level. While that is still an option here, we’d suggest making sure everyone in your party is at least Light Level 360 or higher. Otherwise you’ll struggle to get the proper amount of DPS in each encounter.
- Communication is key. There are a lot of moving parts to each encounter in the Wrath of the Machine raid. Because of this you will want to be in tip top shape with your communication skills and always listening for what your Fireteam needs out of you.
- Don’t worry about your class too much. The raid isn’t built around any one class, so Warlocks, Titans, and Hunters are all fair game. It will help in some encounters to have a Hunter with Nightstalker, while the Warlock’s Stormcaller Super will be really helpful at clearing adds, and a Titan with a Weapons of Light bubble is always welcome.
- Enemies in the raid will drop things like SIVA Offerings and Splicer Keys. Make sure you empty your current keys and Offerings into the Vault so that you can pick up any new ones you find in the raid.
- You can turn SIVA Key Fragments into SIVA Cache Keys, which can be used to open the special gear chests that are dropped by each boss in the raid.
- Players can obtain raid-specific weapons from the Wrath of the Machine. These weapons include the Chaos Dogma Scout Riffle, Genesis Chain Auto Rifle, Fever and Remedy Hand Cannon, and more.
Wrath of the Machine Raid Guide
Now that we’ve covered a few tips and tricks to help you get ahead in the raid, it’s time to dive into the meat of this guide. We’ll be offering detail breakdowns of each encounter of the raid, including how the fight works, strategies to take the boss down, and any other pertinent information that players need to be aware of going into each encounter.
Vosik First and Second Encounter - Voltage Eaters, SIVA Charges, SIVA Density Critical
Start the raid off by taking down Vosik by charging the spinners and throwing SIVA Charges to know down his shield. Then, find Vosik’s lair and take him down while using Clean Rooms to survive the SIVA contamination.
How to Repair the Siege Engine and Travel Down the Wall
Gather engine parts and repair the Siege Engine as you travel down the Cosmodrome’s wall.
How to Beat Aksis, Archon Prime
Find out how to beat the final boss of the Wrath of the Machine raid in Destiny: Rise of Iron.
More coming soon!
Wrath of the Machine Raid Hidden Secrets
Find each and every hidden secret in the new Wrath of the Machine raid released with Destiny: Rise of Iron. Take on the Devil Splicers and steal all their treasure.
Hidden Exotic Chest Locations
Find all the hidden chests for a chance to receive Exotic Engrams and Legendary pieces of gear.
How to Get SIVA Cache Keys and SIVA Key Fragments
Find out how to get SIVA Cache Keys, which can be used to open chests in the Wrath of the Machine raid.
How to Get the Outbreak Prime Exotic Pulse Rifle
Find out how to get this new Exotic Pulse Rifle in Destiny: Rise of Iron.
All Monitor Locations, How to Activate Monitors in Wrath of the Machine
Find out how to activate all the monitors in Destiny: Rise of Iron’s Wrath of the Machine Raid.
How to Find and Use Isenfyre Tokens
Find out how to get this new item and use it to grab a new Dormant SIVA Cluster.
More coming soon!
By completing the Wrath of the Machine raid, players can unlock two trophies (achievements on Xbox One). One is for completing the raid on Normal, while the other is for completing it on Hard. If you follow the strategies that we’ve outlined in the articles above, you shouldn’t have too much trouble taking on the bosses and completing the new raid. If you’re having trouble with any other areas in Destiny: Rise of Iron, be sure to check out the other guides and walkthroughs that we have available on the site.