Two thoughts spring to mind watching this impressive Dying Light Parkour video from Ampisound. First, the person starring in it has serious skills. Second, our knees would explode from taking one of these drops.
Admittedly it’s a bit unrealistic when compared to the game. We can’t recall a time when we dropped a med kit when zombies appeared; we’re sure the character automatically picks them up regardless of any threats. That aside, we look forward to running along walls and scaling rooftops when the open world adventure launches on Xbox One, PS4 and PC January 27.
- A spoiler-free walkthrough of the entire main story, including myriad side quests
- Our exclusive maps from the game developers chart the locations for all 200 Collectible Items in Old Town and the Slums—Antennas, Zombie Statues, and more!
- A Skill-by-Skill Breakdown for Survivor, Agility, and Power abilities. Play to your strengths as a runner or a fighter.
- All Blueprints—explained Locations, Recipes, and Effects. Find out how to make anything in the game.
- Learn about the Infection and the monsters it has created. Master their weaknesses.
- How to scavenge during the day, and then take your life into your own hands and risk deadly Pursuits in the evening hours. Tips for survival under all conditions.
- Get every Achievement/Trophy.
- Free Mobile-Friendly eGuide. Unlock the enhanced eGuide for access to updated content, all optimized for a second-screen experience.