Fortnite Season 4 is well underway, bringing new locations and landmarks to the map, as well as new Season 4 Battle Pass challenges for players to complete. Once unlocked, weekly challenges can be completed throughout Season 4. Each challenge rewards players with Battle Stars or XP upon completion, which allow players to rank up their Battle Pass and unlock free customizations for Fortnite Battle Royale.
Along with the sets of weekly challenges, Epic has added several new season-long goals that offer even more rewards for completing sets of challenges and making consistent Battle Pass progress. One of these goals is a series of Blockbuster Challenges, which unlock when a player completes a full set of challenges for a single week. Completing a Blockbuster Challenge will unlock a special loading screen, which doubles as a clue for finding a free Battle Star somewhere in the map.
Fortnite Season 4 Weekly Challenge Guide
Fortnite’s weekly challenges are available to players who have purchased the Season 4 Battle Pass. Players who own the Battle Pass can finish any of the challenges throughout the season once they unlock each week.
Most of the weekly challenges for Fortnite Battle Royale are self-explanatory. However, there are some that are much more obscure, like finding a series of objects throughout the map or searching for hidden treasure. Below, you’ll find a list of each Fortnite weekly challenge for Season 4, along with guides on how to complete certain challenges where applicable.
Fortnite Season 4 - Week 1 Challenges
- Deal Damage with Sniper Rifles to Opponents (500)
- Search Chests in Haunted Hills (7)
- Use a Port-a-Fort (1)
- Search F-O-R-T-N-I-T-E Letter Locations (8)
- Follow the Treasure Map Found in Tomato Town (1) HARD
- Pistol Eliminations (3) HARD
- Eliminate Opponents in Flush Factory (3) HARD
Fortnite Season 4 - Week 2 Challenges
- Search Chests in Greasy Grove (7)
- Consume Hop Rocks (7)
- Deal Damage with Suppressed Weapons to Opponents (500)
- Dance in Front of Different Film Cameras (7)
- Search Between a Scarecrow, Pink Hotrod, and a Big Screen (1) HARD
- Explosive Weapon Eliminations (3) HARD
- Eliminate Opponents in Tomato Town (3) HARD
Fortnite Season 4 - Week 3 Challenges
- Deal damage with Pistols to opponents (500)
- Search Chests in Lonely Lodge (7)
- Search Rubber Duckies (10)
- Follow the Treasure Map Found in Salty Springs (1) HARD
- Sniper Rifle Eliminations (2) HARD
- Eliminate Opponents in Tilted Towers (3) HARD
- Revive Players (5)
We will continue to update this guide as new Season 4 weekly challenges become available in Fortnite, so be sure to check back here for details. Until then, head over to our Fortnite Battle Royale Guide for more Fortnite news, tips, and strategies.