Fortnite Season 5 is underway, and there are plenty of new weekly challenges to keep players occupied throughout the season. Fortnite’s challenges work a bit differently this season, however. Rather than being restricted to Battle Pass owners only, Season 5 now features two sets of challenges each week, one set for Battle Pass owners and another set that is free for everyone.
Having more free weekly challenges available will allow players who haven’t purchased the Season 5 Battle Pass to continue to level up and unlock rewards throughout the season. However, if it’s the Legendary Ragnarok skin or Drift skin set you’re after, then you’ll have to fork over some V-Bucks to purchase the Battle Pass first, which will in turn unlock the second set of locked weekly challenges.
Below you’ll find each set of weekly challenges for Fortnite Season 5, starting with the most recent week. Check back here each week for more Season 5 weekly challenge guides in Fortnite.
Season 5 - Week 2 Challenges
- Deal damage with Assault Rifles to opponents (1,000)
- Search 7 Ammo Boxes in a single match (7)
- Eliminate opponents in Paradise Palms (3)
- Score a Basket on Different Hoops (5)
- Search Chests in Loot Lake (7)
- Search between an Oasis, Rock Archway, and Dinosaurs
- Sniper Rifle eliminations (2)
Season 5 - Week 1 Challenges
- Deal Damage with SMGs to Opponents (500)
- Search a Supply Llama (1)
- Clinger, Sting Bomb, or Grenade Eliminations (3)
- Search Chests in Snobby Shores (7)
- Search Floating Lightning Bolts (7)
- Follow the Treasure Map Found in Risky Reels
- Eliminate Opponents in Retail Row (3)
For more Fortnite news and strategy guides, head over to our Fortnite game hub.