With so many dance emotes in Fortnite Battle Royale, it’s hard not to bust a move as soon as you hit the battlegrounds with your squad. For this week’s Season 3 Battle Pass challenge, players are encouraged to break the rules by dancing at multiple forbidden dance locations in Fortnite Battle Royale. These dance-free zones are designated by a “No Dancing” sign. Follow this guide to find each forbidden dance location in Fortnite and earn Battle Stars for this challenge.
All Forbidden Dance Locations in Fortnite
The challenge requires players to dance in several different forbidden locations in Fortnite Battle Royale. When you find one of the forbidden dance locations, simply press B on PC or down on the D-Pad on console to begin dancing. Be careful though, as dancing in the open will leave you vulnerable.
Although there are multiple forbidden locations on the map, you only need to dance at five of them to complete the challenge. Doing so will earn you five Battle Stars that go toward your Season 3 Battle Pass progression.
Most of the dance-free zones in Fortnite are found near a major city or point of interest. Here’s where you should look for forbidden dance locations in Fortnite Battle Royale:
- Look for a No Dancing sign at the base of the metal Llama structure northeast of Junk Junction. Finding the Llama also fulfills part of a challenge from Week 1.
- There is a forbidden dance location along the west shore of Loot Lake, on the lower docks.
- Hike up to the top of the mountain west of Pleasant Park and you’ll find another forbidden dance location. Landing here from the Battle Bus is the easiest route, but you can also build your way to the top of the hill if you have resources.
- In Tilted Towers, look to the left of the Taco Shop to find a forbidden dance location sign. Be careful, as Tilted Towers is a popular place to land in Fortnite.
- Bust a move in front of the huge toilet statue outside Flush Factory.
- Head to Retail Row and look for a No Dancing sign in the parking lot just outside of Noms.
- Visit the gas station in the northeast part of Salty Springs. On the side of the gas station is a No Dancing sign, signaling another forbidden location in Fortnite Battle Royale.
- Northeast of Tomato Town, look for an abandoned RV upon a hill. The forbidden dance location should be close by.
- Travel to Fatal Fields and look for a forbidden dancing zone sign in front of the dock at the pond.
- Land at the prison just northwest of Moisty Mire. Start dancing on the basketball court in front of the sign to mark off another forbidden dance location for this Fortnite challenge.
- Head to the motel to the west of Anarchy Acres and search near the pool to find one more forbidden dance location in Fortnite.
There still may be other forbidden dance sign locations in Fortnite Battle Royale that haven’t been discovered yet, so we will update this guide if new details emerge. Keep in mind that you only need to visit five of these locations to complete the challenge.
If you're working to check mark each of the Week 2 challenges in Fortnite, you may want to visit our guide on how to complete the Pool, Windmill, and Umbrella challenge next. For more Fortnite tips and tricks, head over to our Fortnite Battle Royale guide hub.