Fortnite Battle Royale’s Week 5 challenges are here, which means there’s a handful of new objectives for Battle Pass holders to complete this week. One of the challenges tells players to "visit different gas stations in a single match" in Fortnite Battle Royale. Players need to visit at least three gas stations in one round to complete this challenge. While it’s not a particularly difficult challenge, you may still need in the nudge in the right direction. This guide includes all the gas station locations in Fortnite that we’ve found so far. For your convenience, we've listed more than what is required for completing the gas station challenge, just in case. Completing the gas station challenge in Fortnite rewards you with five Battle Stars toward your Battle Pass rank.
Fortnite Gas Station Locations
Below you’ll find a list of several gas station locations found in Fortnite Battle Royale. You need to visit just three gas stations in a single match to complete the challenge, but we’ve included some extra just in case. We will update this guide as we come across more gas stations in Fortnite.
- Start by landing in the heart of Greasy Grove to find a gas station in the middle of town outside the Durrr Burger restaurant.
- Head to the small town north of Greasy Grove to find another gas station just outside the indoor soccer field.
- You'll find one more gas station on the east side of Pleasant Park, as well as another gas station further south along the road.
- If you're closer to the east side of the map in Fortnite, look for a gas station amongst some buildings along the northernmost edge of Moisty Mire.
- At the center of the map, there is a gas station located in the northeast part of Salty Springs. This is also where you can find one of the forbidden dance locations in Fortnite.
- Head south to find another gas station in the open area north of Lucky Landing.
Now that you know where to find plenty of gas stations in Fortnite, you should be able to complete the gas station weekly challenge relatively easily. The only difficult part about this challenge is making your way to three different gas stations in one match without dying. If you visit any less than three gas stations, they won't count toward the challenge.
If you need help with some of the previous weekly challenges in Fortnite, be sure to head over to our Fortnite Battle Royale guide hub, where you can learn how to find every ice cream truck in Fortnite as well as where to search between a vehicle tower, rock sculpture, and circle of hedges.
Week 5 also features an Anarchy Acres treasure map challenge, so don’t forget to mark that one off your list as well.