For the second week of Fortnite Season 4, players must dance in front of different film cameras found throughout the map to complete one of this week’s Battle Pass challenges. Although you may recall seeing some film cameras while exploring Fortnite’s new Season 4 map, you might still need a nudge in the right direction to find all the cameras needed for this challenge. Below, you’ll find every film camera location we know of so far in Fortnite Battle Royale.
All Film Camera Locations in Fortnite
For this Week 2 challenge, players must dance in front of seven different film cameras throughout the map in Fortnite. Doing so will reward players with points that go toward ranking up their Season 4 Battle Pass. Here’s all the Fortnite film camera locations we know of so far:
- A film camera is found near Greasy Grove by the huge dinosaur footprint.
- There’s a film camera on the first floor of the Haunted Hills church.
- Head to Junk Junction in the northwest corner of the map to find another film camera.
- Search the west side of the swirly race track to the south of Lonely Lodge.
- There are two film cameras found in Moisty Mire. One is on top a rail track to the east, and the other is by the green screens to the west.
- A film camera is found on the center of the metal bridge south of Retail Row.
- Search the new house west of Shifty Shafts to find a film camera in the basement.
- There is a film camera inside the indoor soccer field west of Tilted Towers.
- In Risky Reels, there is one more film camera inside the northernmost building.
We’ve listed more film camera locations that what is required for the challenge. As long as you visit at least seven of these locations and dance in front of the movie cameras you find there, you should be able to finish this challenge in no time.
It’s important to note that you don’t have to find all seven film cameras in one match, but you will need to complete the match normally by winning or being eliminated for each of the film cameras you dance in front of to count towards the challenge.
If you choose to dance in front of the film camera at Risky Reels, make sure to search between a scarecrow, pink hotrod, and big screen nearby to complete another Week 2 challenge for Fortnite Season 4. For more Fortnite guides, head over to our Fortnite Battle Royale guide hub.