Fortnite Battle Royale continues to evolve as the developers create new content for it, and players can dive into the latest patch for the game right now. The update adds quite a few new things, as well as introduces a ton of small changes that fans should be aware of. To help you get a grasp of all the changes, here’s a full look at the Fortnite Battle Royale patch notes for v2.1.0
Fortnite Battle Royale V2.1.0 Patch Notes
On top of adding a ton of small changes to the game, Fortnite Battle Royale also includes a few big changes, including the addition of the Cozy Campfire item. You can learn more about this new healing item by checking out our guide on how to use the Cozy Campfire. The new patch also launches the all-new NVIDIA Shadowplay Highlights feature, which automatically captures your plays so that you can always share them with your friends and show off your best moments.
- The Boogie Bomb dance effect is now removed upon taking any damage. We will continue to monitor and iterate on this item’s functionality.
- Changed the Boogie Bomb rarity to blue/rare to more accurately represent its true rarity.
- Fixed an issue which caused players to pass through their recently built and edited structures.
- Fixed an issue which allowed sniper bullets to pass through players without applying any damage.
- Fixed an animation issue caused by entering the DBNO state while in the air.
- Increased the audible range of enemy footsteps, as well as their overall volume.
- We're aware of an issue causing footsteps to sometimes play at irregular intervals when offscreen. We’re working on a fix now, expect it next update.
- Enemy footsteps are easier to hear when performing certain actions such as building, shooting, or collecting resources.
- Fixed an issue which caused sniper bullet impact sounds to trigger more than once per shot.
- Fixed the phantom bullet sounds that are sometimes heard throughout a match.
- Adjusted the volume of the AC/DC Pickaxe.
- Reduced the volume of the drone that teleports player out of each match.
- Fixed an issue which caused the "Push to Talk" setting to disappear from the Battle Royale settings when restoring default settings in Save the World.
- Shortened a few Daily Challenge descriptions which would run off the screen in a few languages.
- Daily challenge rewards are automatically collected if another challenge is completed in the same category.
- For instance, if you complete a Battle Pass daily challenge but do not “collect” the reward, the reward will automatically be collected upon completing the next Battle Pass daily challenge.
- Fortnite Battle Royale now supports NVIDIA ShadowPlay highlights on PC.
- Fixed a rare Battle Royale server crash.
That’s everything you need to know about v2.1.0 for Fortnite Battle Royale. Make sure you head over to our Fortnite guide for more information and in-depth articles about the game.