Fortnite Season 8 week 9 is officially here and it's kicking off in the best way with a brand new event celebrating Avengers Endgame arriving in theaters this week! When players aren't donning Captain America's shield or Thor's Stormbreaker, they may be interested in taking on this week's challenges.
For those unfamiliar with the weekly Fortnite Battle Pass challenges, they are a specific set of objectives from Epic Games that offers battle royale players a new experience with the game in order to unlock sweet rewards and level up their characters. The goal? Complete all challenges to collect all of the available Battle Stars. The rewards? New loot, progressive unlocks, and sweet, sweet gear to show off to other players.
Ready to get started with this week's challenges? Here's what you need to know:
- Stage 1: Land at Loot Lake, Stage 2: Land at Lucky Landing, Stage 3: Land at Salty Springs, Stage 4: Land at Lonely Lodge, Stage 5: Land at Haunted Hills
- Search chests at Polar Peak or Lonely Lodge (7)
- Ride 3 different Volcano Vents without landing
Battle Pass Challenges
- Stage 1: Dance between three ice sculptures, Stage 2: Dance between three dinosaurs, Stage 3: Dance between four hotsprings
- Deal damage to opponents from below (500)
- Revive a teammate at a Reboot Van
- Eliminate an opponent in different matches (5)
This week's challenges are a healthy blend of straightforward and challenging. Landing in Look Lake, Lucky Landing, Salty Springs, Lonely Lodge, and Haunted Hills are a no brainer, while searching chests in Polar Peak or Lonely Lodge are also pretty easy. This week's challenges also encourage camaraderie by tasking players with reviving a teammate using the newly added Reboot Vans.
We'll be getting a full guide up later for Stage 1 of the Battle Pass challenges as well as the Volcano Vents, so stay tuned!
As for the challenges as a whole and the latest event, both are available now on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC, Nintendo Switch, and mobile devices.