The PC version of forthcoming tactical shooter Ghost Recon: Future Soldier launches on 15th June, publisher Ubisoft has confirmed.
It's optimised for DirectX 11, features an online widget for improved multiplayer and party functionality, and boasts fully customisable keyboard controls.
As for DRM, you'll need to log on to the internet for a one-time uPlay product registration when you first boot the game up. No connection is needed thereafter unless you're after online multiplayer.
Finally, Ubisoft has also released the game's system requirements:
Minimum hardware requirements:
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP (with Service Pack 3)/Windows Vista (with Service Pack 2)/ Windows 7 (with Service pack 1), both 32 bit & 64 bit versions
- Processor: Intel Pentium D 3.0 Ghz or AMD Athlon64 X2 4400+ 2.2Ghz RAM: 1GB Windows XP / 2GB Windows Vista or Windows 7
- Video card: 256 MB DirectX-compliant, Shader 4.0-enabled video card
- DirectX: DirectX 9.0c
- DVD-ROM drive: DVD-ROM speed 4x, dual-layer drive
- Sound card: DirectX 9.0c - compliant sound card
- HDD space: 25 GB
- CPU: Intel Core2 Quad Q9450/ AMD Phenom II X4 940 or higher
- RAM: 2 GB Windows XP / 3 GB Windows Vista & 7
- Graphics Card: 1024 MB DirectX-compliant, Shader 4.0-enabled video card based on nVidia GeForce GTX 460 or AMD/ATi HD 5850 or better
The PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions arrive three weeks earlier on May 25th.
For more on the game, see Eurogamer's recent Ghost Recon: Future Soldier preview.