If you want to know how many chapters are in Injustice 2, you’ve come to the right place. This article covers how long Injustice 2 is and how many chapters are in the Injustice 2 Story Mode. Many players have been asking how long is Injustice 2 because you need to complete Story Mode in order to unlock a certain character that we won’t spoil here. So let’s take a closer look at how many chapters are in the Injustice 2 Story Mode.
Story Mode Chapters
Some of the chapters in the Injustice 2 Story Mode allow you to choose which character you want to play as, while others will force you to play as one specific character. When you get to the end of the Story Mode, you must choose between Batman and Superman. Once you make that choice you will have to stick with that character throughout the final chapter and the ending of sorts.
To play through all of the Injustice 2 Story Mode, you’ll need to make it through 12 chapters. For a novice player this shouldn’t take more than four or five hours. If you’re an Injustice veteran you may even be able to finish the game in a little over three hours.
Injustice 2 Story Mode Chapters
- Chapter 1: Godfall - Batman
- Chapter 2: The Girl Who Laughs - Harley Quinn
- Chapter 3: The Brave and the Bold - Green Arrow or Black Canary
- Chapter 4: Invasion! - Flash
- Chapter 5: Sea of Troubles - Green Lantern
- Chapter 6: Assault on Stryker’s Island - Blue Beetle or Firestorm
- Chapter 7: Breaking and Entering - Cyborg or Catwoman
- Chapter 8: Goddess of War - Wonder Woman
- Chapter 9: Last Hope of Krypton - Supergirl
- Chapter 10: Three Kings - Aquaman & Black Adam
- Chapter 11: The World’s Finest - Batman & Superman
- Chapter 12: The Choice - Batman & Superman
- Ending: Absolute Justice - Batman
- Ending: Absolute Power - Superman