Thatgamescompany has partnered up with Sony Santa Monica Studio in order to create its first physical release, Journey Collector’s Edition.
It's coming August 28th and will be priced at just $29.99.
The disc ships with flOw, Flower and Journey and this extra content:
- 30-minute behind-the-scenes documentary about the making of Journey.
- Creator Commentary play-throughs of all three games.
- Three exclusive mini-games from thatgamecompany.
- Concept art and screenshot galleries for all three games.
- Original soundtracks for all three games.
- PS3 dynamic themes and wallpapers.
- PSN avatars including 8 exclusive new Journey avatars never released before.
- Official game trailers and developer diary videos.
- Reversible cover art.
The three mini-games came from TGC’s 24 Hour Game Jam. They’re called Nostril Shot, Duke Warr!! and Gravediggers. "We share these mini-games as a 'thank you' to our players for supporting us over the years," that games company thatgamescompany (that wasn’t a typo) said on its website. "In case the names didn't already give it away, these mini-games showcase thatgamecompany's lighter side with madcap competitive multiplayer action. We hope you sincerely enjoy their silliness as much as we have."
The game also ships with a month free PlayStation Plus membership!