The world of Middle Earth has countless secrets tucked away from the hills of Hobbiton to the tower of Barad-Dur in Mordor. Fortunately, you have this handy resource to find all those little secrets.
Updated 11/30/12 to fix formatting and spelling errors
How to Use This Guide
First, thanks for reading. As is standard with any guide, there are a few things to keep in mind as you peruse the information within:
- As with the stage collectibles, this is all written under the assumption that the story mode is cleared. - - This will give you access to all of Middle Earth and your full range of tools.
- The collectibles listed are broken up by Map Stones. When you highlight the stone with your cursor on the world map, it will show you how many of each collectible is in that location. You will also, of course, want to inspect each map stone in person. Doing so not only counts toward an achievement/trophy but it will add markers for every collectible attached to it.
- This guide is text-only so there may be certain things listed that are more difficult to find than others. - As a general rule, start as far north as you can while running down the numbered lists. Many of the collectibles have more specific locations and requirements and I have done my best to clarify where I can.
- Requires a weapon capable of destroying Morgul bricks to access. Bring the Hobbit mithril rope. He will reward you with the Poo Studs Red Brick. Break the lock on this door with explosives to bring out a Hobbit woman that wants a Golden Carrot. Bringing her one nets you a mithril brick.
- Requires a character or tool that can pull open yellow hooks to access. Bring the Hobbit Gandalf's Stop Wand and he will give you a mithril brick as a thank you.
- Shoot the target to open this quest. Bring the Hobbit woman her house key. She will reward you with a mithril brick.
- Poo Studs: 25,000
- Rosie: 25,000 studs
- Bilbo Baggins (Old): 125,000 studs
- Tom Bombadil: 200,000 studs
- Smash open the stone with a strong character or weapon in the northwest corner of Hobbiton.
- Plant the LEGO soil west of Bag End.
- Far west of Hobbiton. Use a bow to shoot all 5 targets as they pop up.
- (Available only at night) Use any character or item that can light fires and set off the fireworks at the festival.
- Bash 10 moles within 30 seconds to make this brick available. 6.This brick is a bit tricky. The guide studs will lead you to its location but not the way to access it. Head southeast to a house with wooden platforms and climb on top. Fire an arrow into the wall slot then use a character with high jump, surefooted and swinging to climb up and across the high tightropes to the mithril brick.
- Destroy the Morgul brick lock to open the chest.
- Light the fire near the Hobbits with sparklers.
- Hop on the nearby pig's back and run through the LEGO checkpoints.
1.Mithril Paintbrush: Fish it up at the LEGO jetty
1.This less than stable fellow wants his Mushroom Crown back. He rewards you with a mithril brick when you return it to him.
This quest giver is standing out in the open. This quest serves as an introduction to the blacksmith in Bree and grants you access to the Quest Finder Red Brick for completing.
This quest giver will come out when you approach his house. He requires a soup pot. Your reward for completing this quest is a mithril brick.
4.Pull open the yellow hook to access this quest. The man wants his fancy umbrella back. When you return it he gives you a mithril brick as a reward.
- Requires the ability to break silver bricks. The man inside wants a pair of mithril boxing gloves. He will reward you with the Mithril Brick Finder Red Brick.
- Quest Finder: 50,000 studs.
- Mithril Brick Finder: 75,000 studs.
- Regenerate Hearts: 100,000 studs. There is a glitch that causes this red brick to actually be rewarded by a Weathertop quest.
- Radagast the Brown: 500,000 studs
- It's best to mark this one with you map. Follow the studs up the small path to the top of the hill and push the stone into place to create a series of platforms you can jump up then bash the chest to open it.
- Far to the west of Bree in a locked cave. On the nearby riverbank is a pile of stones topped with cracked tile. Break it with an axe to reveal a LEGO jetty. Fish up the key from the jetty and bring it to the door then break the Morgul bricks inside to to snag the mithril brick.
- Shoot all 5 targets inside the northern gate of Bree.
- Use an agile character to climb up onto the roof of the Prancing Pony and walk across the beams and tightropes to reach it.
- You will need to approach this brick from Weathertop. Dig up then assemble the three skeletons in the graveyard.
- Climb through the small hatch behind the Prancing Pony and it is right ahead of your.
- Shoot arrows into the sockets outside the Prancing Pony and use an agile character to jump to it.
- Crank the LEGO fireplace outside the Blacksmith for this to tumble out.
- Mithril Hairbrush: Requires Anduril or any weapon capable of breaking Morgul Bricks. 2.Mithril Whistle Sword: Requires the ability to break the Morgul brick locking the door.
To access Mithril bricks 1-4, chatacter 1 and quest 1 you must cross the river by firing an arrow into the wall slot and using an agile character to hop across the platforms. Flip from the arrow slot then use a strong character or item to pull open the orange handle to gain access to the dilapidated castle
Quest 2 and Mithril Brick 12 can only be accessed by using explosives to break the mithril boulders blocking the path.
- This hobbit would like you to bring him a Mithril Stud Hammer. In return he will present you with the Minikit Chest Finder Red Brick.
- The man would like you to bring him a Mithril Ice Bow. Bring it to him and he will reward you with the Regenerate Hearts Red Brick. Note that this brick is technically one of Bree's red bricks.
- Minikit Chest Finder: Reward from Quest 1. 50,000 studs.
1.Ringwraith (Twilight): 200,000 studs. 2.Ringwraith: 200,000 studs
- Use an explosive to break the mithril lock on the chest containing the brick. 2.Come into the ruins at night and slay 10 ghostly scorpions within 40 seconds to claim this brick. 3.Use a trowel to plant in the LEGO soil and use the plant that grows to bounce up to a vine. Swing to the right and walk along the beam to a chain. Use an agile character to walk across the tightrope chain and claim your brick. 4.Climb the vine handrails up to a vine in the entryway to the castle and swing across to the brick.
- Throw Gimli at the cracked LEGO tile then use a trowel on the LEGO soil to grow a plant to bounce up to the brick.
- Dig up the LEGO soil around the marshes until you reveal a key. Take it to the northern side of the marshes and break the boulders to uncover a chest then use the key to open it for the mithril brick.
- Climb up the tree in the marshes then aim your jumps to leap across the two vines to the brick.
- On the eastern side of Weathertop in the same cave as the blacksmith plans is a goat. Hop on the goat and follow the markers to race from Weathertop to Bree and back again to uncover the mithril brick.
- Head far east into the Trollshaws and into a large cave. Use a trowel to dig up all the dirt patches in the back of the cave for some studs and the mithril brick. 10.Fish up a crank handle from the jetty north of the map stone and use it to crank open the gate and grab the mithril brick inside.
- Use a bucket to put out the fire blocking the alcove and use a light source to illuminate the brick inside. Either use the mithril bottomless bucket or the water pool near Weathertop hill.
- The brick is across a small lake. To cross the lake, first use a rope to pull a a lily pad over to use as a platform. Use a bow to shoot the target to flip the second lily pad and bounce across to the pillar in the center of the lake. Switch to Gimli and use his jump smash to break the cracked tile to reveal two more lily pads and cross to the other side. Once across, shoot arrows into the slots on the statues and use an agile character to flip across to the tightrope. Once you above the brick, drop down and claim it.
- Mithril Skeleton Sword: Break apart the cave covered in stones on the hill's eastern side.
The area conainting Quest 1 can only be accessed by using a bow to shoot a target to create a bouncing lily pad. Jump across and shimmy across the handrails.
Character 1 and Mithril Brick 1 can only be accessed by using a bow to fire an arrow into the slot. Shoot the boulders on the wall next to the slot to reveal a second. Fire an arrow into the second slot and jumping across with an agile character. Cross the tightrope and balance beams to reveal an arrow slot back on the wall. Break the boulders and fire an arrow into each slot then return to the wall and jump up on the arrows to scale the wall. Break the boulders at the top to reveal a small hatch. Send a small character through and you will find yourself on a balcony with the collectibles.
- This elf woman would like a pair of Mithril Gloves.
- Inside the house north of the save stone, break the objects scattered about to make room then shove the small pedestal along the checkered floor to use as a step up. Send a small character through the hatch to reach this elven man who would like to have his Quill back. He will reward you with a mithril brick. In exchange, the will reveal the Studs x2 Red Brick. 3.There is a pile of large blocks to the west of the save statue, using a wizard, place the medium block, the large block next to the medium block and the smallest on top of the largest. Climb up and use an agile character to jump onto the wall. Follow it around and you will reach the quest giver. He would like to see a luminous stone. He will reward you with a mithril brick.
- Studs x2: 250,000 studs
- Elrond (Third Age): 200,000 studs.
- Bilbo Baggins: 125,000 studs.
- Elrond (Second Age): 200,000 studs.
- Gloin 25,000 studs: Requires an explosive to break the mithril bricks blocking the cave.
- Break the six statues in the room within the time limit to access the brick.
- On the eastern side of Rivendell, use a strong character or item to pull open the orange handled door. Inside the small area, use a bucket and water to put out the fire on top of the LEGO statue's head to reveal a crank. Us it on the nearby mechanism to uncover a small hatch. Climb through the hatch and use a rope to pull away the boulders, lifting the third large head . Break the chest under the third head for the mithril brick.
- Climb the ledges west of the minikit room then double back. Shoot the target to create a bridge and break open the box through the tunnel.
- From brick 3, hop down off the balcony and break the Morgul brick lock on the box containing the mithril brick.
- Throw a dwarf at the cracked LEGO tile high on the pillar to reveal a target. Shoot the target to create a series to ledges to reach the mithril brick.
- Use a rope and an agile character to climb and swing your way to the top of the building where the Fellowship was formed and add this mithril brick to your collection.
- Head east out of Rivendell, through the large waterfall into a small clearing. Make your way up to the top of the area and plant the LEGO soil to grow a plant. Use the bouncy leaves of the plant and handrails to climb up and finally, smash the cracked tile to claim the mithril brick.
- After grabbing brick 7, make your way back inside the cavern and use a surefooted character or item to cross the tightrope. Fire an arrow into the wall slot then use a character who can swing to flip across to the hanging vine and mithril brick.
- Mithril Spring Boots: There is a pile of large blocks to the west of the save statue, using a wizard, place the medium block, the large block next to the medium block and the smallest on top of the largest. Climb up and use an agile character to jump onto the wall. Follow it around and drop behind the large LEGO towers just before the quest giver for quest 3
THE PASS OF CARADHRAS
- Just before you enter Caradhras there is a gate with an orange handle. Use a strong character or item to pull the door open and gain access to some ruins. The dwarf inside needs his Beard Comb retrieved. Your reward is a mithril brick.
- At the peak of The Pass of Caradhras on the world map, use a strong character or item to pull the orange handle. The man inside requests a Magma Rock. When you bring it to him, he hands over a mithril brick for your troubles.
- Jump across to the large island just before the Pass of Caradhras by using a rope to flip over a lily pad then shooting an arrow at the next to flip it as well. Bounce across to the island and make your way down the slope on the south side. Break open the cell with some explosives to receive a quest. The dwarf inside wants a mithril music horn. In exchange, he will uncover the Boss Disguises Red Brick.
- Use a fishing rod at the jetty down the hill on the shores to fish up a crank. Bring it back up the hill and use it on the machine to access this quest. The woman(!?) inside wants her sun hat back. She will reward you with a mithril brick.
- Boss Disguises: 100,000 studs
- Moria Orc: 25,000 studs
- Near the entrance to the pass is a door with an orange handle. Use a strong character or item to rip it open and gain access to some ruins. Head to the back and use a bow to shoot arrows into the three slots on the wall then have an agile character leap across to the brick.
- Near the entrance to the pass is a door with an orange handle. Use a strong character or item to rip it open and gain access to some ruins. Use a rope on the nearby yellow hook and climb up to the tightrope to grab this brick.
- Head to the Rivendell side of the Pass of Caradhras and head toward the island in the river. Use a rope to pull the yellow hook sticking out of the water to reveal a lily pad. Follow up by shooting the target then bounce across the lily pads to the smaller island. Crack it open with a dwarf to snag the brick inside the stone.
- Head down to the lake just outside of the pass and break the Morgul bricks to release the mithril brick into your possession.
- Hop across the lake from brick 3 and make your way around the larger island. Destroy the Morgul brick blocking the tomb and use a light source to reveal a mithril brick.
- At the border between the end of Caradhras Pass and the beginning of Moria, destroy the mithril portcullis with explosives.
- Activate one of the ship wheels on the shores of the river and destroy three waves of toy boats.
- Move past the gates to Moria and use an agile character to climb up the blocks and across the tightrope. Head down to the end of the aqueduct and break apart the Morgul bricks to unveil the mithril brick.
- In the northern part of the city, pull open the orange handle with a strong item or character and speak with the elf inside the room. The elf wants you to recover the Golen Axe.
- The elf at the top of the tower would like you to forge him a Mithril Shockwave Axe. He will uncover the Fall Rescue Red Brick in return.
- Head west out the city of Lothlorien and toward the small lake. tucked away is a pile of rocks. Use a rope on the yellow hook to yank the rocks away and reveal a dwarf. He would like you to bring him a Mithril Carrot Bow. In exchange, he will reveal the Attract Studs Red Brick
- Fall Rescue: 75,000 studs.
- Attract Studs: 100,000 studs.
- Lothlorien Elf: 25,000 studs.
- Celeborn: 200,000 studs.
- Galadriel: 200,000 studs.
- Haldir: 200,000 studs
- In the hills north of Lothlorien. Use explosives to break the mithril brick lock on the chest then bash it open to grab the brick. 2.South of brick 1, use a trowel to plant in the LEGO soil nearby to grow a plant that will allow you to reach the tightrope. Cross it to the wooden platforms then carefully jump across to the brick.
- Destroy the 5 plants around the ghostly brick within the time limit to make it physical and capable of being snatched up.
- Climb the wall west of Lothlorien to reach a small hatch. Send a small character through and use an axe to break the cracked tile on the other side to grab the brick.
- Throw a dwarf at the cracked LEGO tile behind the short waterfall to break the mithril brick free.
- From Galadriel's room, use an agile character to leap from her window and walk across the tightrope. At the end, fire an arrow into the wall slot and flip to the mithril brick.
- Use a light source in the small cave just outside Lothlorien to reveal and add this brick to your collection.
- West of Lothlorien is a lake, jump across the sinking tiles to the wood platforms then fire an arrow into the wall socket. Use a character or item with swinging to hop across then jump up further. Use a surefooted character or item to cross the tightrope and on the other side, use arrows and swinging again to cross to a small ledge. Inside the chest on the ledge is the mithril brick.
- Mithril Skeleton Bow: In the northern part of the city, pull open the orange handle with a strong character or item and break open the chest in the back of the room
- Ring the bell near the door in Amon Hen and the quest giver will answer. He would like his son's toy snake returned. For your kindness, he will hand over a mithril brick.
- There is an Uruk-Hai hiding out in a cave along the shores of the lake near Amon Hen. Bring him a mithril fishing rod and he will reward you with the Studs x4 Red Brick.
- Climb the tower in the center of the lake to reach this dwarf. He misses his Feathered Hat. He will give you a mithril brick when you return it and would like you to bring it back to him.
- Studs x4: 1,000,000 studs
- Lurtz: 200,000 studs
- Far north, near the level banner for Amon Hen is a climbable wall. Climb on up and send a small character through the hatch at the top to reach Argonath. Climb the walls up to the top of the statue and swat the large crossbow to create a tightrope to the other statue and the mithril brick. 2.(Only available at night)This brick is tucked away in a small box in the campsite of the orc that wants a Mithril Camoflage Tome on the Emyn Muil side of the lake.
- This brick is suspended in the middle of the lake. From the Amon Hen level banner, fire arrows at the targets to flip the lily pads over then bounce across to the brick.
- Near the Amon Hen level banner, fire an arrow at the target above the large cave to raise the portcullis. Bust open the chest to snag the brick inside.
- In the ruins of Amon Hen, whack 10 moles within the time limit to grab the mithril brick.
- Destroy the 7 bouncing statues at the top of the ruin within the time limit to grab the mithril brick.
- Break open the mithril bricks with explosives then use an axe to smash to cracked tile and claim the brick inside.
- Use a fishing Rod to pull up a crank from the LEGO jetty near the canoe on the beach east of the map stone. Take the crank to the nearby cave and use it to gain entrance to an area underneath Amon Hen. To claim the brick you will have to push the short statues in the cave onto the square green tiles. First, use an axe to jump smash the cracked tile in the center of the puzzle to get everything flattened out. Use explosives to clear the mithril boulders and fire an arrow at the target near the entrance and the statues will be freed up to move. Push them into place to claim the mithril brick. (NOTE: The ghost studs will not correctly lead you here!)
- Mithril Camoflage Tome: (Only available at night) Approach Amon Hen from Emyn Muil and walk along the balance beams to reach and orc camp site. If it is night, the orc will be out by the fire. Slay him to retrieve the design.
1.Just north of the map stone, use a light source to illuminate the small cave and grab the brick inside. 2. Use a rope to pull apart the pile of stones north of the map stone to uncover this brick.
THE DEAD MARSHES
- Climb the wall far to the north of the marshes to find an elf who wants a Mithril Headdress. Bring it to him and he will reveal the Mithril Hearts Red Brick.
- This orc would like a set of Muddy Armor. Bring it to him to be rewarded with a mithril brick.
- The Uruk-Hai on this small island would like a Skeleton Key for his bone house. In exchange he will give you a mithril brick.
- Mithril Hearts: 75,000 studs
- Haradrim: 25,000 studs.
- Ride the floating platforms at the northern end of the marshes and climb the wooden towers to claim the mithril brick.
- Use fire to burn the wood and free the brick. 3.Break open the Morgul lock on the chest and bash it open to retrieve the mitrhil brick inside. 4.This brick appears only at night. Slay the dancing ghost soldiers to make the brick appear. 5.Carefully hop across the tiny platforms on the eastern side of the marshes to grab the mithril brick hanging out in the open.
- Illuminate the small cave near a skeleton that can be reassembled to grab this brick.
- Plant in the LEGO soil to grow the mithril brick out of the ground.
- On the far southern end of the marshes, hop across the small platforms and destroy the 7 bushes around the ghostly brick within the time limit to grab it.
THE BLACK GATE
- Climb up the tower across from the map stone by firing an arrow into the wall slot and speak to the Orc. He would like you to bring him some Mithril Climbing Boots. He will reward you by uncovering the 8-bit Music Red Brick.
- South of the gate is a dwarf hiding in a cave blocks by a cracked tile. Break it open with an axe to find he is looking for a Bubble Pipe. Bring it to him for a mithril brick.
- 8-Bit Music: 200,000 studs
- Easterling: 25,000 studs.
- Mordor Orc: 25,000 studs.
- Gothmog: 125,000 studs
- Use explosives to clear the mithril boulders on the checkered floor north of the black gate then shove the platforms into the green squares to create a series of platforms. High jump up them then smash the Morgul bricks at the top to add the mithril brick to your collection.
- Use a rope to climb the series of yellow hooks outside the eastern tower of the black gates. 3.Climb the wall west of the gates and use an axe to smash the cracked floor tile for a mithril brick.
- Just past the black gate, break apart the black rocks on the checkered floor pathway and shove the platform to the end so you can reach the hatch. Send a small character through and grab the brick on the other side.
- Use explosives to destroy the mithril portcullis on the northern wall just inside the Black Gates and climb the wall inside to collect the mithril brick.
- Slay 20 orcs in the camps just beyond the black gates to make the ghostly brick solid and collect it.
- Break apart the large pile of mithril boulders south of the orc camps to uncover a mithril brick.
- Climb up and jump across the moving stone platforms east of Barad-Dur to snag the mithril brick at the top.
- Use explosives to clear away the mithril bars in the wall west of Barad-Dur to reveal a cave. Head into the cave and douse the fire then climb up to the mithril brick.
- Break the Morgul brick lock to drop the wooden platforms down then leap across the poles. At the end, smash the Morgul bricks to claim a mithril brick.
- Break the Morgul bricks just south of brick 10 to grab another mithril brick.
- In the wall west of Barad-Dur is a door with an orange handle. Rip it open and head into the cave then up the balance beams to a high ledge then pull on the yellow hook with a rope to create a bridge to the mithril brick.
- On the way to brick 12, use a rope to pull the yellow hook to your left and reveal another mithril brick.
- Break apart the rocks near the scaffolding south of Barad-Dur to reveal a crank handle. Attach it to the nearby machine and crank it to create a path up. High jump up the scaffolding and walk across the tightrope to the mithril brick.
- Mithril Fireworks: Scale the eastern gate of Barad-Dur with an agile character and walk across the balance beam to grab the design.
- The Uruk-Hai in Fangorn Forest wants his chef's hat back. Return it to him for a mithril brick.
- Use a rope to gain access to the man standing on the walls around Edoras. He requests a set of bandages. Bring them to him for a mithril brick.
- Put out the fire blocking the door to the house and the man trapped inside will come out. He would like you to bring him a Mithril Cluster Bow. When you bring one to him he reveals the Disguises Red Brick.
- Plant in all the LEGO soil patches outside the quest giver's house and he will step outside to ask for an Ent Draught. For your efforts he will give you a Mithril Brick. 5.The woman would like a replacement Mithril Top Hat for her Husband. As a reward, she will uncover the Studs x6 Red Brick
1.Disguises: 50,000 studs. 2. Studs x6: 4,000,000 studs.
- Grishnakh: 125,000 studs.
- Gamling: 125,000 studs.
- Eowyn: 125,000 studs.
- Corsair: 25,000 studs.
- King Theoden (Cursed): 200,000 studs.
- Hama: 125,000 studs
- Break the 5 stacks of Uruk-Hai heads around the brick within the time limit to claim it as your own.
- Dig up the LEGO soil patches in the farm outside Edoras and you will reveal a crank handle. Take it north to the small stone fort and use it to open the gates, revealing a key. Take the key further north and break open the wooden door set in the hill to reveal a locked chest. Use the key to obtain the mithril brick.
- Far to the east of Edoras, swat 7 moles within the time limit to grab a mithril brick.
- Use an axe to bust open the cracked tile and claim the mithril brick inside.
- Burn away the timber blocking the mithril brick in the small alcove.
- Fire an arrow into the slot above the building in the center of Edoras and swing up to the mithril brick. 7.Illuminate the dark alcove outside Edoras to grab the mithril brick.
- At night, Defeat 15 Soldiers of the dead within the time limit to make the ghostly brick available.
1.Mithril Bottomless Bucket: Use explosives to remove the mithril boulders blocking in this plan.
- To the right of the gates of Helm's Deep is an Uruk-Hai who has lost his Uruk Sword. Return it against your better judgment in exchange for a Mithril Brick.
- To the east of Helm's Deep is a dwarf that wants a Mithril Shield. As a reward, he will uncover the studs x8 Red Brick 3.Head up the ramp into Helm's Deep on the world map to find a man who wants his Mithril Horseshoes returned. When you bring them back he will give you a mithril brick.
- Studs x8: 8,000,000 studs
- Eomer: 200,000 studs.
- Rohirrim Soldier: (Nighttime only)25,000 studs.
- Uruk-Hai: (Nighttime Only)25,000 studs.
- Berserker: 200,000 studs
- Destroy the Morgul bricks to the right of the entrance ramp leading into the keep to uncover this mithril brick.
- Destroy the 7 statues around the top of the keep within the time limit. The easiest way to do this is to position a character with a bow on the ledge right next to the ghostly brick and all seven statues will be in easy range to carefully pick off. It takes three shots with a normal bow to destroy a statue.
- Destroy the mithril gate blocking the brick with explosives.
- Inside the keep, use a strong character or item to pull open the orange handled door and push the platform over. Send a small character through the hatch and they will grab the brick on the other side.
- Use a rope on the yellow hook near the berserker to begin scaling the tower. Next, scale the climbable wall and use a bow and swinging character to reach the top of the tower. Light the fire once you're there and claim the mithril brick.
- Climb up on the wooden shooting platforms behind the keep and shoot at the targets on the wall to make the mithril brick appear on the other end of the platforms.
- Make your way around behind Isengard and break the boulders blocking the cave to find an orc who wants a Handprint Breastplate. Bring it to him for a mithril brick.
- There is an Uruk-Hai stations south of Isengard that would love a pair of Mithril Music Boots. In return he will reveal the Fast Build Red Brick
- Fast Build 100,000 studs.
- Saruman the White: 500,000 studs.
- Grima Wormtongue: (Only available at night) 200,000 studs.
- Break away the stones that block the small cave north of Isengard and use a light source to illuminate the inside so you can grab the mithril brick. 2.Turn the five cranks in the courtyard to flow water into Isengard and reveal the mithril brick. Two cranks sit free and clear to turn. A third is on fire and requires a bucket of water to put it out. The fourth is missing a handle which can be dug up from some nearby LEGO soil and the final crank is up on a platform. Use a rope on the yellow hook to reach it.
- From the base of the tower, fire an arrow into the wall slot and swing up to a set of handrails. Shimmy up and over to find a rope. Climb up the rope and walk around the balance beam to discover a small hatch. Send a character through to reach a higher point of the tower. From there, send a character with wall climbing up the wall to the right to grab another rope. From the rope, shimmy around the handrails to find a set of swinging poles. Swing across to another small hatch. Go through it to find yourself positioned beneath both the mithril brick and Saruman.
- Before simply jumping off the tower after grabbing brick 4 and Saruman, drop down to the hatch you arrived at. Carefully drop down and hug the wall to the right and you should grab this brick as you fall.
- At night, Defeat 10 Uruk-Hai in the courtyard within the time limit to claim the mithril brick.
- Hop on the horse outside of Helm's Deep and ride it north through the checkpoints. Finish the race and add a mithril brick to your bags.
- Fish up a crank handle from the jetty near the waterfall south of Isengard then bring it back to the hill near the tower. Attach it to the machine and crank the gate open to grab the mithril brick inside.
1.Mithril Ice Sword Make your way back behind Isendgard and climb up into the hills to find this plan inside a stone chest.
- This man is standing right at the top of the city and would like you to bring him a statue hat. Your reward is a mithril brick.
- Ring the bell outside the city and speak to the dwarf. He would love to have some Surefooted Greaves. When you bring them to him, he will give you a mithril brick as a reward.
- Soldier of the Dead: 25,000 studs.
- Denethor: 125,000 studs.
- Citadel Guard: 25,000 studs.
- King of the Dead: 500,000 studs.
- Gondor Soldier: 25,000 studs.
- Boromir (Captain): 200,000 studs
- Hop onto the red wood platforms along the river and shoot all the targets on the other side to make the mithril brick appear. 2.Find the horse and cart far south of Minas Tirith and ride it north through the checkpoints within the time limit to grab the mithril brick.
- At night, there is an orc camp to the north-east of the city. Hop on their Warg and slay the three orcs to claim the mithril brick. 4.Climb the tower at the top of the city, Assassin's Creed style past the Citadel Guard and light the beacons of Gondor to claim the minikit.
- Attack the LEGO white tree of Gondor and the mithril brick will appear right on top of it.
- Climb the walls above the entrance to Dunharrow with a bow and a character or item with swinging to snag this brick.
- Swat 10 moles within the time limit to earn the mithril brick.
- At the far south end of the river in some small ruins, use a rope to pull off a yellow hook, revealing a crank. Take the crank south and use it to open up a cave then use a light source to illuminate the key inside. Take the key to the stone structure to the south and use it to reveal a target. Shoot the target and a path to the mithril brick appears.
1.Mithril Disco Phial: Shoot the 6 targets around the peak of Minas Tirith and the plans will appear. Climb up to them to grab it.
- An elf in the ruins of Osgiliath would like his Elven Lute returned to him. When you return it he will give you a mithril brick.
- The man wants you to bring back his friend's Glowing Shield and will give you a Mithril Brick when you bring it back.
- Cross the water to the right of the bridge to Cirith Ungol and speak to the orc. He misses his Artist's Hat and will reward you with a mithril brick if you return it to him.
- The quest giver would like you to craft him a Mithril Fire Bow. In exchange he will unveil the Character Studs Red Brick
1.Character Studs: 25,000
- Gondor Ranger: 25,000 studs.
- The Witch-King: 500,000 studs
- Halfway through the pass between The Dead Marshes and Minas Morgul is a plant leaf that you can bounce off of. Use it to reach the nearby ledge and break open the stone box for the mithril brick.
- Destroy the five bouncing statues in the north-most ruins of Osgiliath to grab the mithril brick.
- Fish up a key from the LEGO jetty on the eastern bank of Osgiliath then head to the western ruins. Put out the LEGO fire in the ruins then plant in the soil to grow a tall flower. Bounce up the petals and fire arrows into the wall slots then swing across to a ledge containing a chest. Open the chest with the key and the mithril brick is yours.
- and leap across to the small balance beam. From there, hop onto the handrails behind the tower to grab the mithril brick hanging out there.
- Use magic to stack the three LEGO bricks and use high jump to leap up to the wall then walk across the balance beam to the brick.
- Jump onto the balance beam to the left of the gates to Minas Morgul and walk around the corner to some stone platforms. Use a rope on the yellow hook then shimmy across the handrails to the left. Around the next corner, swing across the arrow poles on the wall to reach the brick and the platform where the Witch-King waits.
- At night only, slay ten orcs in the camp south of Minas Morgul within the time limit to earn the brick. -8.Use an axe to break through the cracked tile on the wall south of Minas Morgul to free the mithril brick.
1.This man, way out in the middle of nowhere would like a Mithril Squeak Sword. If you bring him one, he will uncover the Studs x 10 Red brick. 2. This quest is easiest to reach from the Minas Morgul Map Stone. This dwarf would like you to bring him a Mithril TInderbox. Bring it to him and he will uncover the Invincibility Red Brick. 3. Just outside of Shelob's Lair is an Uruk-Hai that wants a Mithril Whistle Sword. Bring it to him and he will uncover the Action Assist Red Brick. 4.Inside Mount Doom is a man who would love an Ice Lolly. Bring it to him for a Mithril Brick. 5. Use the arrow slots and an agile character to scale the wall south of the map stone to reach an elf who would like you to fetch him his Shimmering Armor. He will reward you with a mithril brick.
1.Invincibility: 500,000 studs. 2.Studs x10: 10,000,000 studs. 3.Action Assist: 25,000 studs.
- Gil-Galad: 125,000 studs. To reach Gil-Galad, you must first head to the north-eastern area of Mordor. You will see an odd, wooden platform with a mithril boulder on top of it. Plant in the LEGO soil next to it and use the bouncing leaf to reach the top. Use explosives to blow away the boulder and a LEGO jetty will be revealed. Fish out a crank handle and head to the southernmost point of Mordor to find a crank machine outside a cave. Attach the handle and crank it open to gain access to the king of the elves.
- Hop on the sheep near Mount Doom and take an extended tour of Mordor by racing through all the checkpoints to earn the mithril brick.
- Climb the wall beneath the bridge near the map stone to claim the mithril brick stashed there.
- This is best and most easily completed by switching to Legolas and equiping him with the mithril climbing boots and a rope. From the entrance to Mount Doom, move to the left and carefully scale your way around to the peak and a mithril brick.
- From the Minas Morgul map stone, head through Shelob's lair. After dropping out of the tunnel there is a mithril brick covering a patch of LEGO soil. Use explosives to blow up the boulder and dig up a key. Take the key to a chest tuckes away against a wall south of Barad-dur and open it for the mithril brick.
- Squash 6 moles around the brick within the time limit to turn the brick solid and collect it.
- Time your jumps to avoid the flames and jump up the stone tower east of Mount Doom to claim a mithril brick.
- On the far, far, far east area of Mordor is a single Morgul brick. Break it open to reveal a mithril chest. Bust open the chest with explosives to find an even smaller chest with an orange handle. Use a strong character or item to pull open the handle and finally claim the mithril brick.
- In the farthest east reaches of Mordor at night only, orcs will swarm you. Slay 35 within the time limit to earn the mithril brick.
5 comments for this Lego The Lord of the Rings user guide
Comment by KlaxMaster
Does anyone else have this problem? When I go to get Skeleton Sword plans @ Weathertop, I smash the brick wall, and only half of it breaks. There is still an archway of legos bricks and only a hole too small for any character to fit through. I've completed the story (if that matters). If tried smashing with every weapon. Tried during day and night times. I have left the area and returned. I shut the XboX off. (Its been a problem for about a week) [URL=http://imgur.com/Q0Zwknz][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Q0Zwknz.jpg[/IMG][/URL] ANYONE KNOW WHATS UP??? I've been googling, and I can't seem to find anyone with this problem.Oct. 22, 2013, 10:30 a.m.
Comment by KlaxMaster
Sorry about the above link.. that formatting works on most posts. <p> http://imgur.com/Q0ZwknzOct. 22, 2013, 10:30 a.m.
Comment by minipc
@klaxmaster, (imgur link appears to be dead, but if you're talking about the "rocks" that block the entrance to the cave containing the ridable goat along the flanks of weathertop, then) the "archway" would seem to be a glitch, that results from not demolishing the obstacle with one blow. to do that use A+X, on an xb360 controller, to jump/smash the "rocks". hth :)March 10, 2014, 7:26 a.m.
Comment by dragonswraith1993
you are missing one right south of cirith ungol mapstone it lists one you haven't mentioned it on map directly south but it always studs trails don't exist for it west mount doom south of map stone.April 24, 2014, 10:02 a.m.
Comment by mistercrowley
There is a crank in Rivendell... where the mithril gloves brick is.... I can't get that to work.May 7, 2014, 11:45 a.m.