Stopping QB Sneaks is a great tool to have on defense in Madden 15. They are very popular in 4th and short situations or when your opponent reaches the goal line. By having the right adjustments, we can potentially stuff our opponent, or at least make them audible to another play! Every now and then, we can force a fumble or stuff them in the backfield for a turnover on downs!
Pro Tip: Stand in the gap between your DT with an LB to really show a position of power on defense!
Get all the Madden NFL 15 plays, tips, and tactics from the Madden Pros with the Official Madden NFL 15 Strategy Guide + All 32 Teams Video Bundle (Includes 6 MUT Pro Packs!).
- Includes 6 FREE Ultimate Team Pro Packs (1 per week for 5 weeks. User receives 2 packs at time of redemption).
- Tutorial videos for all 32 teams- Watch the best plays on offense and defense for your favorite team.
- Mobile friendly – Digital strategy content optimized for a second screen experience.
- Dominate in Madden Ultimate Team – Discover the best players by position and how to build a winning team.
- Best plays for YOUR favorite team – Take advantage of popular play call diagrams, scouting reports, NFL schedules, Connected Franchise Mode data, key players, depth charts, and more!
If you prefer the print version, we've got that for you too!