I have a few questions:
Asked about Mass Effect 3 on March 13, 2012, 2:13 p.m. by Vedic_Bareil_RepostedbyPrima
I have a few questions: 1) Can you share some tips on how to beat the Silver difficulty level of the online co-op? 2) What is the best way to destroy those pesky turrets that the enemy Combat Engineers deploy in the online co-op? 3) Nemesis in the online co-op are the bane of my existence in online co-op. What tactics do you recommend for defeating them?”
4 answers to this Mass Effect 3 question
Answer by ClarenceKcLo
1)Best tips are to play it safe when playing silver and to stay as a group. Almost always try to have at least one Engineer with max overload to take care of the shields and barriers. Best to have a team with levels over 15, so they have a decent build.
2) Cerberus Turrets are easily dispatched, again, by an Overload then either bring it down with firepower or incinerate for the tech burst kill.Vanguards can also use Biotic Charge and Nova.
3) Nemesis? Really? Just stay in cover while you pick off her shields, or just run up to them and bash them in the face. Nemesis will almost never attack you up close, and choose to flee.Oct. 22, 2013, 10:31 a.m.
Answer by Prima_Alex
1) Silver is a definitive step up in difficulty from Bronze. You'll see tougher opponents sooner, all enemies will hit harder and have more survivability under fire, and they will be more aggressive. Practice is one thing, but heavier firepower and higher level characters will help. Basically, any tactics that you used in Bronze that would be considered reckless are going to be less effective now. Teamwork is more important in Silver than it was in Bronze.
2) Turrets are terrible awful things that deserve all the hate they get. You'll want to quickly strip their shields and break their armor, so it helps to have someone on the team who is capable of this. Basically, once a turret is locked onto you, you either need to find a way to flank it, or plink at it from relatively safe cover. Engineers and infiltrators are especially good at wrecking turrets. Use abilities like Overload, Warp, Cryoblast and Incinerate to help things along. A lone infiltrator with a good sniper rifle and a properly specced out Tactical Cloak can quickly demolish a Turret single handedly.
3) Nemesis snipers are annoying primarily because of their footspeed. Their rifles are dangerous, but what really hurts is just how fast a Nemesis can get into a good firing position. Strip away their shields, and do whatever you can to slow them down. Cryoblast, for example, even if it doesn't completely freeze a Nemesis, will slow it down for a short time, giving you and the rest of the team a chance to take it down. They tend to flee if you get close, and while they can be a tough target because of their size and speed, it also means their backs are turned, and they aren't shooting at you or your friends.
A riskier tactic is to get one to draw a bead on a teammate. When a Nemesis is sniping, they are entirely immobile while lining up the shot. It's also possible to beat one to the shot if you're quick.Oct. 22, 2013, 10:31 a.m.
Answer by xxneloangeloxx
1)try to be with you squadmates to survive silver. teamwork is very important. 2) for turrets you can use quarian infiltrator and sabotage them, this will give you huge oportunity then you can just destroy turret with firing or you can leave it and it will help you. if you don't use quarian infiltrator, you must be patient . you must cover and use on them first overload or energy drain (this will destroy their shields) after that you can use warp/incinarate. you can also just fire at them while in cover. turret needs some time to start firing(2 sec probobly) you can just fire and when it starts firing return at cover. 3) nemesis has 1 weakness, they need distance to fire. if you are close to them they won't fire at you and you can easily kill them. if you use asari you can use stasis and stun them. if you have energy drain or overload you can just destroy their shields at first and then it will be easy to kill them.Oct. 22, 2013, 10:31 a.m.
Answer by GioKoutsi
1) Asari adepts is the easy way and any adept for biotic explosions :)
after that try to stay on cover and get a good gun(carnifex etc) so you can headshot enemies and kill them fast
and for the brutes,banshees,atlas etc at 5 dont use any missile just all 4 shoot at 1 and they will die quickly
at 8-9-10 use missiles :)
carefull not to use 2 at one enemy
2) cover and shoot/use powers when they dont shoot you :)
carefull when walking the map not running infront of turrets and you will be fine
3) nemesis is pretty easy once you see what they do :)
when you see the red laser cover and you will not get hit
and go for the headshot to kill them quickly
overallOct. 22, 2013, 10:31 a.m.
Cover its pretty important if you want to live
have all 4 stay together and cover all sides
not all 4 looking at 1
and ress some1 as soon as possible but first watch if there is a turret or you will die too