Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker offers a unique take on the tried and true anime action fighter genre. The upcoming game allows for an almost MOBA-like experience within the action gameplay system. Fans are pretty happy with the changes and that means they’re eager to play the Naruto Shinobi Striker beta test and find out the full details on the open beta. Of course, that means you’re going to need to know what time the Naruto Shinobi Striker beta test starts and ends. Don’t worry, we are here for you as this article covers the Naruto Shinobi Striker beta test start times and end times so you don’t have to keep track of the beta sessions on your own!
Naruto Shinobi Striker Open Beta Details
The new open beta sessions for Naruto Shinobi Striker consists of four maps to play on, 25 ninjutsu to use, additional customization options for your created character, and the playable characters below. Single player and multiplayer modes will be available so players can really get a good idea of how the game plays. There will also be two new PvP modes added to the beta test, Destruction Battle and Base Battle. However, it should be noted that these modes will not be available throughout all of the beta sessions.
Naruto Shinobi Striker Beta Test Sessions
- Start Time: July 19 at 11PM PDT / 2PM EDT
- End Time: July 20 at 2AM PDT / 5AM EDT
- Start Time: July 20 at 1PM PDT / 4PM EDT
- End Time: July 20 at 4PM PDT / 7PM EDT
- Start Time: July 21 at 2AM PDT / 5AM EDT
- End Time: July 21 at 5AM PDT / 8AM EDT
- Start Time: July 21 at 10AM PDT / 1PM EDT
- End Time: July 21 at 1PM PDT / 4PM EDT
- Start Time: July 21 at 6PM PDT / 9PM EDT
- End Time: July 21 at 9PM PDT / 12AM EDT (July 22)
- Start Time: July 21 at 11PM PDT / 2AM EDT
- End Time: July 22 at 2AM PDT / 5AM EDT
- Start Time: July 26 at 11PM PDT / 2AM EDT (July 27)
- End Time: July 28 at 11PM PDT / 2AM EDT (July 29)
Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker releases on August 31, 2018 for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. Stay tuned to Prima Games as we offer more coverage of the upcoming title.