If you want to become a master in the latest battle royale experience, PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, then you’re going to need to learn the ins and outs of the game and its items. This guide will act as a hub for all of our PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds content, including guides, tips, and other hints to help you become the ultimate battle royale player on the PC and Xbox One.
We’ll be updating the guide as the meta changes, so check back often for the most up to date information and material.
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Quick Tips
- Use cover to scan the horizon and look for other players. If you hear shots, take cover and determine where they came from before responding.
- Airdrops can contain some of the best loot in the game, but they also draw the attention of other players. If you aren’t properly equipped, then be sure to skirt the drop point of the airdrop and stay out of sight, otherwise you may be picked off by better equipped players.
- Don’t always try to drop in where others can see you, instead, make your approach from an offkey direction, so that you aren’t visible to other players as quickly.
- Watch your corners and always check behind every door that you open. You never know when someone will be waiting inside. Never trust a closed door. Just because it’s closed doesn’t mean the area hasn’t been looted.
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Guides
Here you’ll find an assortment of guides and strategies to help you become the best battle royale player you can be.
How to Reduce Lag on Xbox One
Lag got you down? Use this quick guide to improve your connection to the game server.
Everything we Know about Version 1.0
Find out all the details currently known about PUBG's full release.
How to Join the Test Server
Learn how to join the test server and get in on the action ahead of its full release.
How to find the Best Assault Rifle
Learn how to find the best assault rifle for your playstyle.
Steam Launch Options
Learn more about the various Steam Launch Options available to help you get more performance out of the game.
How to Increase FPS
Find out some helpful ways to increase your FPS ingame.
How to Increase FOV
Learn how to change your FOV.
Full Clothing List
Learn more about the various clothing items in the game.
How to Heal, All Medical Items and Their Uses
Find out how to use the various healing items available in PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds.
How to Win
Learn some game changing strategies to help you win in Solo, Duo, and Squad matches.
How to Find the Best Loot
Find out where the best loot can be found.
Where to Find Sniper Rifles
Find out where you can find a sniper rifle in PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds.
How to Get the Gas Mask
Here's how you can get the Gas Mask cosmetic item in PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds.
How to Find a Car
Here's all the places you can find a car in PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds.
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds PC Requirements
Here’s what you’ll need to run PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds on your PC.
- Operating System: 64-bit OS (Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10)
- Processor: Intel Core i3-4340 / AMD FX-6300
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 2GB or AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB
- Hard Drive Space: 30 GB Available Space
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- DirectX: Version 11
We’ll be updating this guide with new content and information about the constantly evolving meta within PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, so check back often for the most up to date information and guides to help you along your journey to be the last man standing.