PUBG Corporation announced today that their popular battle royale game PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds will be landing on PlayStation 4 on December 7. The game is available now for pre-order, with three different bundles available that contain rewards and bonus content.
“We’re excited to expand our PUBG service and introduce new communities to our Battle Royale game,” said Changhan Kim, CEO of PUBG Corp. “PlayStation has developed an amazing community of passionate gamers and we can’t wait to join them this holiday season.”
PUBG on PS4 will launch with all of the maps that are currently available in the game on other platforms, including Erangel, Miramar, and Sanhok. A new snow-themed map will also be released this winter. Alongside the regular edition that only includes the base game, there are three other bundles available for pre-order on PS4:
- Looter’s Digital Edition - $29.99 USD (MSRP) / $39.99 CAD (MSRP)
- Includes: Base Game
- Survivor’s Digital Edition - $59.99 USD (MSRP) / $79.99 CAD (MSRP)
- Includes: Base Game, Survival Pass: Vikendi, 2,300 G-Coin Pack, 20,000 BP
- Champion’s Digital Edition - $89.99 USD (MSRP) / $119.99 CAD (MSRP)
- Includes: Base Game, Survival Pass: Vikendi, 6,000 G-Coin Pack, 20,000 BP
According to the PlayStation Blog, PUBG on PS4 will also feature special digital skins that are themed around popular PlayStation exclusive titles, including Uncharted and The Last of Us. PUBG owners can also unlock a new PUBG avatar and theme for PlayStation 4.
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds will launch on PS4 on December 7. To pre-order PUBG on PS4 and to learn more about the exclusive bundles, head over to the PlayStation Store for details.