If you’ve been trying to evolve Eevee in Pokemon Quest, you’ve probably been having issues getting the specific evolution you want, whether it’s Flareon, Vaporeon or Jolteon. Worry no more as we finally have exact details on the Pokemon Quest Eevee evolution into Flareon, Vaporeon or Jolteon. It’s not hard at all, so let’s get past this intro and dive right into how to evolve Eevee in Pokemon Quest.
Pokemon Quest Eevee Evolution
- Level 36
- Flareon - More Attack Stones
- Jolteon - No Stones (Equal ATK/HP Stones)
- Vaporeon - More Health Stones
First and foremost, your Eevee won’t evolve until you reach level 36. If you need to stop an evolution from happening for any reason, you can equip an everstone (located in the upper right corner of the Pokemon stats screen) to stop the process until you unequip the everstone. Once you’re ready to evolve your Eevee, the key is to pay close attention to the Power Stones you have equipped on Eevee.
- If you have more Attack Stones than HP Stones, your Eevee will evolve into Flareon.
- If you have more HP Stones than Attack Stones, your Eevee will evolve into Vaporeon.
- If you have no stones equipped, or an equal number of Attack Stones and HP Stones, your Eevee will evolve into Jolteon.
That’s all there is to it. As long as you have the proper Power Stone ratio when your Eevee hits level 36, you’ll get the evolution you’re looking for. Of course we’re still researching how to evolve other special Pokemon in the game, so be sure to keep an eye on our Pokemon Quest game hub for more details!