Pokemon Sun and Moon has finally arrived, and we are here to help you through both versions with our Sun and Moon Guide! Our guide will show you the differences between Pokemon Sun and Moon, how to find care for your Pokemon, as well as all Z move Locations. Find every Oricorio form, evolve your starters, and explore the islands of Alola with our Pokemon Sun and Moon Guide.
Pokemon Sun and Moon Tips
Before you start your adventure, here are some handy tips to keep in mind.
- The Pokemon Sun game world will be the same time as the system clock on your 3DS, meaning it will be day if you play during the day, while Pokemon Moon will be 12 hours ahead.
- Gyms and Gym Leaders are gone from Pokemon, replaced by all new Island Trials and Kahunas.
- Press the Y button to call your rideable Pokemon at any time after unlocking the ability.
- Buying Pokeballs in multiples of 10 will give you a free Premier Ball.
- Talk to every NPC you find by pressing A, most of them will have something to give you.
- Use a Pokemon with the Flame Body ability to hatch eggs faster.
- Poke Bean colors are aesthetic only, your pokemon will eat any of them if they are hungry.
- Wild Pokemon that have a status condition will be unable to call for help.
- Pet your Pokemon in Pokemon Refresh to raise their affection levels.
- Z-Moves will go through a defending Pokemon using Protect, though at a reduced value.
Our Pokemon Sun and Moon Guide will be updated with new content daily.
Pokemon Sun and Moon Features
Is your favorite Pokemon in Sun, or Moon?
Save on medicines and potions by caring for your Pokemon.
Become a Master Trainer in Sun and Moon with our Pokemon Tips.
What’s the point of training Pokemon if you don’t look great while doing it?
Avoid these common mistakes while searching the islands of Alola.
Bring back all of your old favorites with the Pokemon Sun and Moon Pokemon Bank.
Move around Alola faster when you learn how to ride Pokemon.
Learn one of the most important rules in Pokemon Sun and Moon, STAB.
Want the rarest Pokemon in the game? Learn how to catch a Shiny!
They may be bad, but Team Skull knows how to dress.
Learn how to hatch eggs and breed in Pokemon Sun and Moon.
Let your Box Pokemon stretch their legs and gather beans on Poke Pelago!
Learn about the pwerful new Z-Move mechanic.
You can train Pokemon and earn great prizes in the Festival Plaza.
Battle Royal is tough, check out our guide.
You can Mega Evolve Pokemon in Sun and Moon, learn how.
Sun and Moon Pokemon Guides
Check out the final form of the Grass starter Rowlet.
Learn about Primarina, the final form of Popplio.
Incineroar is a powerful Pokemon, learn how to handle it.
Find Rockruff's location in Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon.
We’ll show you the Mimikyu location in Sun and Moon.
Find Ditto and start breeding in Pokemon Sun and Moon!
Get the all new teddy bear Pokemon in Sun and Moon.
Get the turtle Pokemon in Pokemon Sun!
Learn how to get the strongest Pokemon in Sun and Moon!
Find the new forms of your favorite Pokemon in Sun and Moon.