Sniper Elite 4 picks up the story immediately after the events of Sniper Elite III. Players once more take control of Karl Fairburne, an agent of the Office of Strategic Services. This time around maps are larger, allowing for more open-ended gameplay. This Sniper Elite 4 guide will act as a hub for all of our game content, and it is here that you’ll find guides to help you survive the onslaught of the Fascists in World War II.
Sniper Elite 4 Tips
- The latest game in the series adds in the ability to grab ledges and climb. This means that verticality will play a large role in how you complete each map, so keep an eye out for new areas that you can reach by climbing.
- Move slowly and take your time with each shot. While Sniper Elite is well known for its brutal x-ray killcam, patience is the key to being successful in each mission.
- Cover your shots. Sound plays a vitally important part in how you fair within each mission. Make sure to rig enemy systems to create sound cover for your shots, or wait for enemy airplanes to fly overhead.
- If for some reason you’re unable to wait for a sound cover, be sure to make use of your suppressed bullets to mask the noise of your firearms.
- Use Karl’s binoculars to scout areas for good vantage points and always be sure to mark enemies that you see so that they show up on your HUD.
- If you find yourself struggling to complete objectives, have a friend join you with the game’s cooperative mode. This will make things much easier, as you and your friend can both focus on taking our your targets together.
- Collectibles can sometimes be found hidden on the bodies of enemy soldiers. Because of this, you will want to search the body of every enemy that you take down.
- Move slowly and crouch often as sprinting and running in normal posture will cause your stamina to rise, making it harder to land tougher shots.
- Enemies can be anywhere, stationed beneath you, above you, and everywhere in between. Make sure to check every alleyway, balcony, and stairwell before continuing to make sure you don’t run into any enemies unaware.
Sniper Elite 4 Guides
Here you’ll find everything you need to locate every collectible, pick up ever letter, and complete the game. We’ll also feature various guides for some of the Optional Objectives in the game, which can prove quite tricky to pull off. We’ll update this area with more content as the game nears release.
Duty Roster Locations
Find every Duty Roster in the game.
All Stone Eagle Locations
Locate and destroy all of the Stone Eagles hidden around each mission.
How to Level up Quickly
Learn how to earn experience and unlock new weapons.
How to kill General Schmidt
Find out how to sneak around San Celini Island and take out your first target.
Full Rifle List
Here's every rifle in the game.
Complete Pistol List
Take a look at every pistol in Sniper Elite 4.
Full Secondary Weapon List
Find out how to unlock every secondary weapon in the game.
How to Get the Mausoleum Key
Learn how to enter the Mausoleum in the second mission in Sniper Elite 4.
How to Launch the Target: Führer DLC
Find out how to launch this pre-order mission and take down Hitler.
How to Unlock the Trench Gun
Discover how to unlock the shotgun in Sniper Elite 4.
That’s everything you need to know about Sniper Elite 4. The game will release on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC on February 14, and we’ll have even more guides and content covering it in the coming days. Be sure to check back often for updates to this hub, which will feature all of our Sniper Elite 4 content in one easy to find place.