One of the many collectible items in South Park: The Fractured But Whole are the member berries. There aren’t as many member berry locations in Fractured But Whole as some of the other collectibles, but some are found in obscure places or can be hard to spot. This article covers all of the member berry locations in South Park: The Fractured But Whole so you don’t have to constantly be on the lookout for them.
Member Berry Locations
- Location of Bebe's House: Bottom road last house on the left.
Head into the kitchen at Bebe’s place and look on the far left side of the counter to find more member berries.
- Location of the theater: Top road toward the right side of the map, next to Tweek Bros. Coffee.
Go into the theater and look at the front row of seats. There are member berries sitting on the far left in the front row.
- Location of the Church: Middle road on the far left.
There’s a set of member berries on the left side of the church, by the confessional booths.
- Location of the farm: Upper right corner of the map.
Before you can get to the area where the member berries are located, first you need to complete the Hundred Hands of Chaos main mission, that gives you access to SoDoSoPa, which leads to the Hillvale Farm area (go through SoDoSoPa to U-Stor-It, then go right). When you reach the man blocking your path, use a TimeFart Pause and quickly move the nearby barrel of member berries to the left or right of him so you block his movement. Get past the man and move up to the next screen to find member berries to the right of the Canada sign.
Kevin Stoley’s House
- Location of Kevin's House: Bottom road second to last house on the left.
To get into Kevin's house you need to complete the Chaos Gambit main mission so you have the Buddy Power: Haywire. Shoot a Snap N Pop firecracker at the glowing crack in the upper right corner of the garage, then use Haywire to break into the garage. Open the garage, then climb up the ladder and head all the way to the right to a second ladder. Climb up the second ladder to the roof, then head left to the window. Head downstairs to find the member berries on the table in front of the couch, near the front door.
Mephesto’s Genetics Lab
- Location of the Genetics Lab: Upper left corner of the map.
Complete the Many Asses of Dr. Mephesto main mission, then go through the gates at Mephesto's Genetics Lab and immediately head all the way to the left to find the member berries in the bush.
- Location of Peppermint Hippo: Top road near the left side of the map, between Crunchy’s Micro Brew and Buca de Faggoncini.
After you gain the Buddy Power Hayfire during the Chaos Gambit main mission, you can short out the security panel that leads into the management office. To get to the management office, go up on the stage and through the curtains on the back wall. Once you're inside the office, look on the couch on the far left side to find some member berries.
- Location of the Post Office: Middle road between D-Mobile and Tom’s Rhinoplasty.
You’ll find more member berries in the Post Office. Look on the bottom shelf under the U.S. Postal Packing Supplies area near the entrance.
- Location of Raisins: Top road, left of the mall.
To the right of Raisins there’s a fallen log with a bag next to it. Walk up to the log and punch it to clear a path to the member berries behind it.
Skeeter’s Wine Bar
- Location of the Wine Bar: Top road, all the way to the left.
Head inside Skeeter’s Win Bar and move the green and yellow crate in the upper left corner. This gives you access to the door in the corner. Open the door to find member berries inside.
South Park Senior Center
- Location of the Senior Center: Top road toward the right side of the map, between the mall and Token’s house.
Just outside the Senior Center there’s a bench with a statue sitting on it. To the right of the statue is a set of member berries.
- Location of Stark's Pond: Bottom left corner of the map.
During the main mission The Bowels of the Beast you will unlock the Buddy Power: Diabetic Rage. Once you have this power you can head to the far left side of the map and move the power transformer to gain access to Stark’s Pond and the forest area. Take the path that circles around the west (left) side of Stark’s Pond to find a row boat with a cover over it. Move the cover to reveal the member berries under it.
- Location of Steed: Bottom right corner of the map.
Punch the sign to clear a path to the stairs on the first floor of Steed, then head up the stairs to find member berries in the upper right corner.
- Location of Token's House: Top road, last house on the right just before Bijou Theater.
Go to Token’s place and head into the kitchen on the far right side of the house. There are member berries sitting on the island in the middle of the kitchen.