The time has come to step into the wild lands of Bolivia and join the Ghosts as they take down El Sueno in Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands. You’re going to need all the help you can get if you want to survive the dangerous environments of Bolivia, but our Ghost Recon Wildlands guide will help you come out on top. This Ghost Recon Wildlands guide will act as a hub for all of our strategy content, where we’ll show you how to find all of the collectibles and items in the game, as well as offer some well-needed tips to help you get started.
Ghost Recon Wildlands Tips
Get started on your journey into Bolivia with these tips.
- Use the environment to your advantage, and don’t be afraid to experiment with new ways to take down enemies.
- Recon new areas using your Drone. This special item will help you identify enemies, points of interest, and even give you the names of local towns and villages when you scan them.
- Be sure to collect weapon crates, which are found around the game world. These will unlock new weapons, attachments, and other items to make your journey easier.
- Tag enemies to keep track of them as they patrol around different areas. This will be extremely important as you try to infiltrate new fortresses and locations.
- Give commands to your squad. The Ghosts will follow your orders, so be sure to mark enemies for take down, and even give the squad commands when you need to buy yourself some time.
- Explore. Ghost Recon Wildlands takes place within the largest open world that Ubisoft has ever created. Don’t miss out on any of the hidden surprises and action, and always make sure you explore the various areas around the map.
- Take stock. Ammunition is vital to your survival, so make sure you don’t enter new encounters without stocking up first.
- Join up with friends. While you can play through Ghost Recon Wildlands in solo mode, the game was built to excel in cooperative play. Bring on your friends and team up to take down the most dangerous members of the Santa Blanca Cartel.
Ghost Recon Wildlands Guides
Here you’ll find detailed information about the various systems that make up Ghost Recon Wildlands. We’ll also feature any collectible guides here, so check back often for updated content to help you along your journey.
Discover which playstyle works best for you.
Struggling to find resources? Here are some tips.
Blow your enemies away with C4 explosives.
Want some new weapons? Here’s how to get them.
Find out how to unlock the parachute in Ghost Recon Wildlands.
Become better at combat in Wildlands with these handy tips.
Learn how to bring a friend along for the journey.
Learn how to find the sniper scope with the higher magnication.
Learn how to obtain the MSR, which is arguably the best sniper rifle in the game.
Find out how to unlock the Vector .45 ACP submachine gun.
Discover the location of the P90 submachine gun.
Learn how to obtain this high-powered assault rifle.
Learn the best ways to earn experience and reach max level.
Learn the locations of each and every Kingslayer File in the game.
Find out how to get the Future Soldier pack in Wildlands.
Find out the easiest way to take down Antonio in Mojocoyo.
Learn how to extract this high-value target.
We’ll be updating this guide often as the game grows closer to release, so be sure to check back often for updated content and information. You can also pick up the official Prima Games strategy guide, which will feature detailed information on every mission in the game.