This page will serve as your main source for The Witcher 3: Hearts of Stone. We’ll take you through all of the main story quests, as well as the secondary quests. We’ll even help Geralt hit all the right romance options with Shani, a new love interest with the Hearts of Stone DLC.
Of course, if you’re just getting into The Witcher 3 for the first time, you’ll want to make your way through Prima Games’ The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Walkthrough and Guide. We’ll hit all the main and secondary quests there, as well as features such as where to find all of the Witcher gear, and how to romance the women in Geralt’s life, such as Yennefer and Triss.
The Witcher 3: Hearts of Stone Tips
- Hopefully you hit level 30 in The Witcher 3, because that is the starting level for Hearts of Stone. If you’re not there, get on the base game and start grinding.
- The Viper School, Griffin School, Cat School and Ursine School gear is some of the best in the game. If you don’t have it, make sure you prioritize finding some.
- Remember to meditate before you go picking fights with big, scary monsters. This can regenerate your health, as well as top off your potions before battle.
- Get familiar with your signs again, as these are often the difference between living and dying in any situation Geralt finds himself in. It should be second nature.
- Some of the later boss fights are pretty tough. If you’re struggling, consider abandoning the quest to raise your level a bit before going back to try again.
The Witcher 3: Hearts of Stone Main Quests
Players are thrown directly into the fire here, with an introduction to Shani, as well as a fight against a creature called the Toad Prince. We’ve got you covered on both fronts.
We’ll cover all the details on how to romance Shani in another article, but the process begins here. Make sure you don’t miss your opportunity with Geralt’s latest love interest.
There’s some new Witcher gear you can pick up during this quest, and it’s much easier to get your hands on than the stuff from the Wild Hunt. We’ll show you the way.
This one was tough, and is half the reason for most of the tips we’ve posted above. We finally beat the monsters in this mission, and now we’re ready to help you do the same.
The Witcher 3: Hearts of Stone Secondary Quests
The Witcher 3: Hearts of Stone Secondary Quests – Avid Collector, Start-Up Costs (coming soon)
There’s quite a lot to see and do in the secondary quests found in Hearts of Stone. We’ve put them all into one article so you can power through them at your own pace.
The Witcher 3: Hearts of Stone Features
We’re betting that a lot of people are trying to figure out how to hit all the romance options with Shani, and we have a step-by-step guide to make sure you don’t miss anything.