Next up on our list of totally dateable dads is none other than the college party boy, Craig. Since your time with him in college, though, he’s become a bit of a fitness freak, so you’ll need to be willing to go the extra mile if you want to score this dad’s heart. In this article we’ll walk you through every date and show you how to get S Ranks on every interaction to unlock Craig’s ending in Dream Daddy.
How to Get Craig’s Ending
To get things started with Craig, you’re going to need to stay home and sleep rather than watching the game. Once you wake up from sleeping, you’ll receive a text message from Craig inviting you out to the gym. If you want to woo him, accept his invitation and head out to the gym, where you’ll meet up with Craig and then be sure to select the following choices in dialogue:
- With your help, I am.
- Training to crush people’s skulls with his thighs.
- I love learning.
While the trip to the gym isn’t an official date, it’s a great way to start earning points with Craig towards his ending. After you finish up at the gym, head out to the backyard barbeque and then select the option to talk to Mat, Hugo, and Craig. After that, choose the prompt to talk to Craig instead of Mat and Hugo.
Once you’ve finished up, you’ll get the option to fill out your Dadbook, so be sure to mark it with the following responses to up your chances.
- Fall asleep watching the History Channel (Craig secretly likes the History Channel).
- I don’t need anything. My survival skills have trained me for this day.
- Tennis shoes with long white socks.
- Pro skater who is also an astronaut.
- Anything on LaserDisc.
- Eating a healthy dinner at 4pm.
- I frequently forget my phone, keys, and wallet at home, sometimes.
- How proud I am of my child.
With the Dadbook taken care of, make sure you message Craig and set up your first date with him. While on the date, make sure to ask him about his kids, softball, and business. The order isn’t important, you just have to ask him about all three. Then, be sure to pick the following options in dialogue:
- The right person will come along eventually.
- I mean…
With date one out of the way it’s time to move on to the next one. Continue through the game until you head out on your second date with Craig. This time you’ll head off to the park, where you’ll want to use the following responses when talking to him.
- Select the shortest “Ugh” options.
- (Be sure to save the game before searching for River’s capybara).
- Go to the playground.
- Interrogate Joseph.
- That sounds a little suspect, Joseph.
- No (yes).
- Try to calm River down.
- Move to another part of the park.
- Go to the field.
- Interrogate River.
- Good cop.
- Go to the woods.
- Interrogate Robert.
- Bad cop.
- Go deeper into the woods.
- Grimy brunch.
- Gotta treat yourself.
That should get you an S Rank on the second date, at which point you can continue through the game until you get the option to message Craig and go on a third and final date. This time around, use the following dialogue options to earn another S Rank and unlock his ending.
- Such a gentleman.
- There won’t be.
- Look at Craig’s butt.
- Let’s put on a show.
- I’ll race you to the top.
- You know it!
- Go overboard with compliments.
- Hell yeah, bro.
Your third date comes to an end, and you earn yet another S Rank, unlocking Craig’s ending as well as a special photograph commemorating it all. Be sure to check out our guide on how to get Damien’s ending for more help in Dream Daddy.